power antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jammin4

Reaction score
hey i have a 98 expy with a lift and 35's on it...problem is when i go into a parkade my antenna hits the lights...lol...i smashed two floresecent bulbs once by going to fast...was wondering if there is a power antenna for this year or perhaps something from another vehicle that would work...cheers jeff

ktrjones12

Reaction score
hey i have a 98 expy with a lift and 35's on it...problem is when i go into a parkade my antenna hits the lights...lol...i smashed two floresecent bulbs once by going to fast...was wondering if there is a power antenna for this year or perhaps something from another vehicle that would work...cheers jeff

Have you tried one for an Explorer Sport? I'm not sure if the power antenna for it is applicable for you. I don't know, why am I even rambling here lol.

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took the mrs for out anniversary this past weekend and dared to park in the mall parking garages.

TACK TACK TACK TACK TACK

I also scraped the paint off of the roof racks. Was looking on ebay for a short antenna, but the stock unit I have doesnt seem to get good reception, so a pwr one makes sense to me.