Power side mirrors wond move to the right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarpedBlonde81

Reaction score
So, about a month ago, I took the lazy way out and decided to go to a drive thru car wash. After leaving I noticed that the power side mirrors on both the driver and passenger side won't move to the right. Up and down and left work just fine. If water got it, it's had plenty of time to dry. I already checked the fuse, and everything looks good. Any ideas what the problem might be? Also around the same time, the passenger power window just stopped abruptly. Put the window up when I got to the store, but when I came out it wouldn't go down. No noise at all from the motor. Tried both the switch on driver and passenger and nada. :think:

Lostneye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing since I bought it. The power fold mirrors didn't work either but after playing with the switch they do work, sometimes I have to be very deliberate while switching it to fold. I believe not adjusting right is the switch as well however it's $100 or so plus taking the door panel off so I haven't got around to it.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
It's usually an easy fix. The mirror just needs to be pushed back in the other direction. Manually push the mirror glass back in the opposite direction until it is re aligned. You will hear some pops as the gears jump, but don't worry. It may take a bit of playing around to get it centered up again.