Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg0197

Reaction score
just bought a used 2010 limited and it rides great but really seems to float around more than it should. What is everyone using for replacement strut/spring assemblies? Also not sure if/when these have ever been replaced so I’m just doing some routine maintenance as I go along.

Thanks

Greg G

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure of your mileage or if you have rear air suspension but when i replaced the front struts on a 09 taurus i was told to stay away from Monroe's.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did just shocks on mine, not springs. Made all the difference. I used Bilstein. I did just the rear on mine so far.

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just bought a used 2010 limited and it rides great but really seems to float around more than it should. What is everyone using for replacement strut/spring assemblies? Also not sure if/when these have ever been replaced so I’m just doing some routine maintenance as I go along.

Thanks

Greg G

What’s the mileage? What brand and size tires are you running?

OP
OP
Greg0197

Greg0197

Reaction score
I’m sorry. It has 140k miles and the tires are stock size Yokohama. No air ride. And during the summer I tow a 22 ft Ebb Tide boat.

Greg