Replace auto-running board options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickp33

Reaction score
Hey-
I have a 2010 Expedition EL Limited with faulty running boards. I know that's common for these. I have lifted my truck, added a body lift, bigger tires, and now I want to replace my running boards.

Has anyone removed auto running boards and replaced with nerf bars? I like the ones that have a single foot step per door, but I wonder if they will look silly due the the sheer size and length of the vehicle. I have searched all over the web and can't find examples.

Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks!

rzdesigns51t

Reaction score
I'd be willing to buy your power steps as is if you're interested. I have the factory running boards non power I could throw in as partial trade. I know it's not what you're looking for but an option.

OP
OP
N

Nickp33

Reaction score
Sure, when I take them off, I'll have nothing to do with them. It may be a month or so before I pull the trigger, but we can work something out.

I'd be willing to buy your power steps as is if you're interested. I have the factory running boards non power I could throw in as partial trade. I know it's not what you're looking for but an option.