Rescued a chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's some pics i took on sunday helped a friend that got stuck in clay like mud enjoy 0113081111.jpg 0113081103.jpg 0113081704.jpg 0113081708.jpg 0113081102.jpg and after my expy was all muddy i decided what the hell take a couple more pics of her in action :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes it was and no i wasnt drinking my buddies needed a beer that morning they were sore from walking six hours late that night

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
excellent ... beer or not ... the wife would so kill me for taking the expy out like that ... but i so want to .... i did do a little playing when it stormed in the summer ... no pics to prove it

OP
OP
X

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep my lady wasn't to happy when she saw the expedition all muddy oh well i believe you reason21 its fun as hell to go mud bogging every now and then

Last edited:

elighthunter

Reaction score
lol older blazer ehh? lol I go out and do that just for the fun of it I have no one tieing me down lol my girl likes to go with me. Shes a keeper(no not talkiing about the truck). next time I take her out I'll post pix Last time I took her out I was asked what type of truck it was. haha rats don't know a real truck when they see one.

OP
OP
X

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your lucky elighthunter when i go out wheelin with my lady she always thinks what if we break down or get stuck lol that's what makes it fun

elighthunter

Reaction score
lol thats the thing about life tho its all a mistery one day your going to have tons of luck the other your going to be aving tons of probelms. lol my girl encourages me. lol I am only 18 tho, never have any luck but I know my truck will always be there for me One thing who cares if you break something? You fix it with better than OEM parts so you can do it again

OP
OP
X

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks avro. Yep that's how life seems to go i look forward to seeing your off roading pics elight

Last edited: