Run mexican, run!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I was shopping for my EXP, I saw one at a dealership up on one of those ramps by the front door. My first reaction was, wow what a cool modded truck. Then, I took a closer look and noticed all parts underneath had a Ford Part # associated with it. Yes, I was awestruck.

If I were 20 years younger, I would have eaten mac-n-cheese for 5 years just to get the money to buy one. Yes, I had a fleeting thought to give up the idea of getting a EXP.. ;)

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I was shopping for my EXP, I saw one at a dealership up on one of those ramps by the front door. My first reaction was, wow what a cool modded truck. Then, I took a closer look and noticed all parts underneath had a Ford Part # associated with it. Yes, I was awestruck.

If I were 20 years younger, I would have eaten mac-n-cheese for 5 years just to get the money to buy one. Yes, I had a fleeting thought to give up the idea of getting a EXP.. ;)

we would have forgave you.... but would want a ride in it!!!

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its an SVT truck, made to be used daily and for fun on the weekends. Its the same as an F150 just with better suspension.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i didn't think the border patrol up here would get them but there was 4 of them at the facility this morning

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
we need to keep those crazy canucks on there side of the fence to. :D

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the warranty it says you can jump it and blow out the sus and it's covered. What more do you want? O and check this. Some where on my computer at home I got a picture of a boarder patrol raptor stuck in the dunes just south of glamis and he couldn't get out. I wonder how many mexicans just ran by and laughed.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw a border patrol raptor one on the road in town a week ago. I was like, that guy driving that is loving life right now :D

Also, the thread title maybe on the border of racist, so try to watch that.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw a border patrol raptor one on the road in town a week ago. I was like, that guy driving that is loving life right now :D

Also, the thread title maybe on the border of racist, so try to watch that.

Okay. How about run Canadian run!! Sorry lane. Haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gagez