Secret brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 1 12 in my car until my new amp gets here. by the looks of the one 12 i have in there you can fit 2 12s behind the third seat no problem however you will literally have no trunk... If you are looking for good SUBs and amps sound digital DC soundlab and Sundown audio make some amazing products that are very high quality and there warranties are amazing.

correction subs=DC and sundown
AMp= Sounddigital dc and sundow

Last edited:

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 1 12 in my car until my new amp gets here. by the looks of the one 12 i have in there you can fit 2 12s behind the third seat no problem however you will literally have no trunk... If you are looking for good SUBs sound digital and DC soundlab and Sundown audio make some amazing products that are very high quality and there warranties are amazing.

I don't believe Soundigital makes subs. Unless it's something they just started.

But ya, DC, IA, Fi, Atmos Audio, and Sundown (no particular order, and there are many more, these were just the 5 on the top of my head) are all great companies to look into.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i may really check into Fi and Sundown subs/amps...

i'm look'n at get'n 5 stacks ($5k or $5000)... 3 stacks max into system, wiring, labor, parts...i want to shake the change out of peoples pockets...but down where my wife wont get on my nerves when she's in da truck...it just needs to be feasible for when i travel...add 4 screens to headrest, 2 to visors, then the rest to amps, subs, components, and extra fab work...i'd like to have speakers (not subs) in the rear so the 3rd row can hear music along with get'n based out...the other money will be for a GLOC, new headlights, new tails, darker tint, 5th rim/tire, window vent visors (PTM) and PTM mirrors...oh...upgrade alt, efans, and upgrade thermostat, dual battery setup...that should finish....nope...woodgrain dash kit...now that finishes everything....total paint job will be another year

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't believe Soundigital makes subs. Unless it's something they just started.

But ya, DC, IA, Fi, Atmos Audio, and Sundown (no particular order, and there are many more, these were just the 5 on the top of my head) are all great companies to look into.

yes you are correct i meant good subs and amps lolz