Secret brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my stuff stolen :( so im in need of a box! Im not decided on my new subs/amp yet (ballin on a budget) would you be willing to make a box and ship to tx? Im not looking to put it all together till mid jan so i can recover from christmas spending.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my stuff stolen :( so im in need of a box! Im not decided on my new subs/amp yet (ballin on a budget) would you be willing to make a box and ship to tx? Im not looking to put it all together till mid jan so i can recover from christmas spending.

WHAT!!! U GOT JACK'D!!! dawg...how that happen?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
stayed the night at my friends house and some retards broke the little window on the back door got in and stole everything! so now its time to come back bigger and badder with an alarm :) , more tvs, louder system, better head unit

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they took EVERYTHING? sooooo....the factory alarm didnt sound or did u not set it? thats mess'd up....

RIDINCLEAN...i cant go that big...can da box get smaller? i do travel with wife/2 kids...so it has to be feasable for travel...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We dont have factory alarms just keyless entry, lower your windows and then lock your truck with the key fob. Then try to open the door by reaching inside and youll see that no alarm sounds the only way to make the alarm sound is to hit the panic button. This blew my mind!

I liked my box where is was at because i could disconnect the speaker wires and leave the box in my garage when i traveled. I had both my factory sub and amy aftermarket subs hooked up.

I would unplug the connector from the factory sub when i had my aftermarket subs hooked up, and when i pulled them out i would just connect the factory sub back up

i put a toggle switch on the remote wire so i could turn the aftermarket amp on or off by a flip of a switch (works good when you see cops too)

so in the end i still had some bass. Just some food for thought....

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess my laptop never loaded the pic of the box for 4 12's that shit looks good, i wouldnt mind doing something like that but i'd go cvx 12, would love 2 btl 15's but an amp to push it wouldnt be in my price range

Tuffy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't believe your stuff got stolen dude.

As for what brands and what people have, and all that stuff. I have 2 - 15" Lanzar's, they RMS at 1000 (probably more like 700+) and its so awesome when I play something and I can feel the hairs on my nose shaking. I just blew my amp a couple weeks ago and luckily its under warranty. So hopefully I can send out the amp tomorrow, and have it back within a few weeks.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive finaly decided on what im getting! YAY! haha 2 15 mofos. and a custom box. never made one b4 but i like to mess around on stuff so thats why. i want it a very specific way and this car audio place laughed at me. so im going to wire my 4 channel how i want it and take it to this other place and have them wire my speakers. haha and for the box the stupid 3rd row has a lip on it where you can lift the seat out. so my box right now is sitting on top of that and some old skate board wheels to level it out. haha but i need to make a box so theres a cave in so it sits level and be a hatch back design so its flush with the seat and ported. i had some drawing some where idk where they went. o well.

but i also have an alarm... not installed yet. for x-mas my dad is going to pay for it to be installed and my window fixed. FINALY! but its still bs. damn people are too cheap to buy their own shit. thats why i make it hard and difficult for people to take my shit. bungie cord it down and make the connections redicously difficult to take out... unless you know how to do it. and then my amp is screwed into my carpet so you cant just lift it up. and my speaker wire is soldered and super glued on. damn amp screws ripped the connectors off. and my warrenty just ended so i soldered it on and super glued it together. thats why its not on my seat anymore. :( so just a thought... screw everything on and make it hard for someone to take your stuff. my cousin chained his sub to his chair before. they broke in and couldnt break the lock. so they took his condoms he had. haha

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking at the mofos they look to put out crazy power i just havent really known anyone that had them so let me know, and u going with the bamf amp? There is a pretty good sub wiring wizard on the 12volt.com check it out

thats hillarious about the condoms lmao!