slotted rotors... wheres a good place to get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys Im not saying buying them off ebay is bad, just good luck getting a hold of the seller if something cracks like happend to me.

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK so the set that's $240 those were dimpled or drilled (doesn't matter honestly) and I'm going to get those! Ill pm you nitro, too bad I didn't get to meet up with you Monday I would have bought them from you on the spot

Sent from space using taptalk

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys Im not saying buying them off ebay is bad, just good luck getting a hold of the seller if something cracks like happend to me.

mine came with a warranty card direct to powerstop ive never had to call them but its not the contact info for the ebay seller

nitrostangracing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK so the set that's $240 those were dimpled or drilled (doesn't matter honestly) and I'm going to get those! Ill pm you nitro, too bad I didn't get to meet up with you Monday I would have bought them from you on the spot

Hate to tell you this but I got an e-mail from Rotor Pros that that set was sold!

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Grr hopefully to me cuz I told him I wanted them just haven't got a reply yet

nitrostangracing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Grr hopefully to me cuz I told him I wanted them just haven't got a reply yet

I don't know. I contacted him and the reply E-mail is that they were sold! I know I am not getting them and my account has not been charged. Hopefully he is taking care of you.

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know. I contacted him and the reply E-mail is that they were sold! I know I am not getting them and my account has not been charged. Hopefully he is taking care of you.

naw he sold them and cut me a deal $300 dimpled slotted and powder coated black w/ hawk ceramic pads new, so i ordered them thursday and they should get all done up and go out in the mail hopefully monday.:hmm: dudes name is rc just incase you wanted to know

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
now are these factory direct swap rotors? or are they slightly bigger? Im going to keep the 17" wheel on my 2005 XLT and I know it looks anything more than the stock size will not fit.

nitrostangracing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
naw he sold them and cut me a deal $300 dimpled slotted and powder coated black w/ hawk ceramic pads new, so i ordered them thursday and they should get all done up and go out in the mail hopefully monday.:hmm: dudes name is rc just incase you wanted to know

That's cool. Yes his name is RC. Just glad one of you guys got them instead of someone that just happened to randomly contact him.