Southern New Mexico Checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Came across this forum by chance doing a Google search and found some great info. About me my name is Jason and I just turned 28 have a wife and daughter and we just found out that number two is on the way. I had gotten rid of my first gen SHO when my daughter arrived and let me tell you even thou I miss that car, I would not trade my expy for anything. I picked up a 02 Eddie Bauer 2wd with the 5.4l and 82,000 miles. Now a year later I am sitting at 105,000 miles and have not had any problems at all. I have done a few upgrades and styling mods, the list and pics is under my profile. I will awnser any questions to the best of my ability ( I maybe young, but been working on Fords since I was 12) but ocasionaly I too will get stumped and be on here asking for help. Other than that manily here to check out other peoples rides, and get opinions on what works and what dosn't. Thanks in advance and we'll talk at ya'll later.

Attachments

• mms_picture3.jpg
    mms_picture3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 54

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome. look forward to the list of other mods you come up with while on this site! hhahah. dont feel bad, i turn 30 this year!!!!!! congrats on baby #2, i have 3 of them. they sure are fun.

OP
OP
Racenut

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I appreciate it man, the small list of what I have done is under my album I am still trying to figure out all of the different things I can do on this forum. Not new to Fords, but I am new to the forums.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the party... yes i agree kids are a blast im 28 and have three they keep me hopin and with the third row i keep my sanity on road trips

OP
OP
Racenut

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hear that, the only thing is half the time I leave the third row out for one to save some weight ( the dam thing is heavy ) for two so I can fit my two 12" clarions :D The thing that saves me on the road trips the most ( from my wife and daughter ) is the factory entertainment unit. BTW how do you guys do the sig at the bottom of the posts, I havn't been able to figure it out yet?

Attachments

• mms_picture3.jpg
    mms_picture3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 39
  • cassaundra.jpg
    cassaundra.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 37