Steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Here, this picture should answer all of your questions. yes, that is the Rancho stabilizer kit. My brackets and strut are black because I painted them that way.

In short, when figuring out where on the cross bar for the steering to put the other end, figure out where the center of travel is for the strut and then with the strut in that position, figure out where it touches the steering with the wheels facing straight ahead.

The other option is to turn the wheels to full left lock and then mount the pad on the steering cross bar near full travel of the strut. Either way works.

Attachments

• steeringstabilizer.jpg
    steeringstabilizer.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 620

IL67BP

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for that picture it definitely helped a lot. I was actually missing the bracket kit which is why I was so confused.. I'm going to have to go buy that now. I had actually called rancho friday and left a message they called me back first thing this morning and the guy was really helpful. They sent me some directions through email and he gave me the part number for the kit.. Should be fine after that. Thanks again

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire