Synch 3 Wifi update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings teammates,

When it was available, I updated v2.2 to v2.3 using an USB--I had no issues with the update. But, like a dummy (and don't ask me why), once I used the USB, I deleted the file from the USB. I never went back online to "confirm" the update. So, when I attempted "confirm" my update (v2.3) today to I can download v3, the website asked me to insert the USB I used before and select the updated file. Well, like I said, I deleted the file and I can't recover it. What now? Can I recover the file from the Expedition? Attempt to download again from website? I am clueless here. I have a 2017 Expedition King Ranch...thanks.

There is a way on that site to say I lost the file or don’t have it. The other way is to put the Expy on WiFi, and tell it to check for updates. The first step is it reports what version it currently has to Ford, and in most cases satisfies that websites need for the results file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Greetings teammates,

When it was available, I updated v2.2 to v2.3 using an USB--I had no issues with the update. But, like a dummy (and don't ask me why), once I used the USB, I deleted the file from the USB. I never went back online to "confirm" the update. So, when I attempted "confirm" my update (v2.3) today to I can download v3, the website asked me to insert the USB I used before and select the updated file. Well, like I said, I deleted the file and I can't recover it. What now? Can I recover the file from the Expedition? Attempt to download again from website? I am clueless here. I have a 2017 Expedition King Ranch...thanks.
My Ford Owner Sync status page updated automatically via a Wi-Fi connection.