Tint Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends. Here, 28% is the limit, but a lot of people have matching tint. It depends how they are in your area.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea here in AL 38% is the limit for cars and front windows for trucks. I did 15% on my front windows and 15% over factory in the rear. You can see my silouhette in through the front windows and you cant see anything through my rear windows. Here is a pic..
picture.php

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a dream last night about getting my tint job, hahah how lame... I really want to go 20% but don't want to get ticketed. Maybe I should call the local police and ask?

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I had limo(5%) all the way around. drove like that for years on all my cars. Got pulled over last fall and the state patrol said pay $135 or remove it and pay $5.. I removed and and I am going to put on legal in the front two this summer.

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tint all the windows, the factory glass does not have uv protection like tint. The factory is nothing more that a "colored glass" Tint will really help keep the ride cooler in the sun.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea i matched the rear on my fronts and my windshield. 25% all around.. :) its hot im MIA

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i need to get mine done. i have factory rear, but it feels like a fish bowl in the front. in cali its 15% front i think, but that was what i was told. i really think its about 35%. but who really knows. ill call my uncle, retarded, i mean, retired sheriff. but rear i found a place that has 2% tint. costs the same as 5%. so i might just get that done. it also like pitch black tint where 5% has a little bit more light. i saw the difference of them. but thats down the line. i at least want the front done too. o and in most state the windshield is illegal.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea here in AL 38% is the limit for cars and front windows for trucks. I did 15% on my front windows and 15% over factory in the rear. You can see my silouhette in through the front windows and you cant see anything through my rear windows. Here is a pic..
picture.php

exactly what i did...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its a 2nd offense here in VA...they cant pull your over specifically for tint...but can add it on due to another violation...radar detectors...illegal...i still ride with one...this state sucks...cant wait to get to FLA in 6 yrs

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington