Window tint update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Living in Florida we need window tint, not only for heat reduction and glare, but also for UV reduction, that causes severe damage to interiors, especially the dashboard.
Several months ago, I tinted my windshield and panoramic sunroof with llumar Film Air Blue 80 Window Tint. My side and back windows were already tinted with llumar ceramic Film.
I can say for a fact, that tinting the windshield and panoramic sunroof made all the difference in how hot the interior got, especially the dash, and how much faster the interior cooled down on those hot days.
Also, the windshield tint drastically cut down on the glare. Air Blue 80 is basically clear, so it is totally unnoticeable. But it blocks 99.9% of UV and rejects 43% of heat.
I highly recommend tinting at least the windshield and if you have a pano roof, tint that as well. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mr Big

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great feedback! What did you pay for this work?
Not sure if prices will be different in other parts of the country, but it was $150 for the windshield and $150 for the panoramic roof, to do FormulaOne Pinnacle Air Blue 80.
The windows, that were previously done, were $75 each.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In my state only the cartel runs tint on the windshield. That and posers who haven’t figured it out yet. I get Florida but check your state laws most only allow what’s called an eyebrow.

OP
OP
Mr Big

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In my state only the cartel runs tint on the windshield. That and posers who haven’t figured it out yet. I get Florida but check your state laws most only allow what’s called an eyebrow.
This is technically not tint. It's Clear. And what cartel are you mentioning;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire