Tire Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Michelin is what I always recommend. I just ordered 4 new Bridgestone Duellers for my 2007, I would feel more comfortable with Michelins but couldn’t quite swing them currently.

I went from Goodyear Eagle LT to Dueler Aleza Plus I think. LOL. The 80,000 mile set. They are stiffer than the Goodyears, but still have a good ride. The only issue I've come across, is that I don't use my Expedition as a daily driver. Using it on the weekends and the occasional road trip, my tires have started to dry rot before the tread wore out.

Looking for my next set of tires, my drop down to the regular Duelers to save a little money since I'm not driving it enough to wear the tires out.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went from Goodyear Eagle LT to Dueler Aleza Plus I think. LOL. The 80,000 mile set. They are stiffer than the Goodyears, but still have a good ride. The only issue I've come across, is that I don't use my Expedition as a daily driver. Using it on the weekends and the occasional road trip, my tires have started to dry rot before the tread wore out.

Looking for my next set of tires, my drop down to the regular Duelers to save a little money since I'm not driving it enough to wear the tires out.

I ended up returning the duellers and went with Michelin LTX MS/2s...exactly what I had on it lol. Just bought 2 at a time. Will order the next two Monday.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the fresh rubber next to the old.....keep in mind these are the same tire LOL. Yep, they are shot. The old ones have more tread than you can see here but by no means are winter ready.

C73A26C2-7443-482D-AD87-78CCDF909691.jpeg

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tires vary so much these days. My dad recently payed $1,400 for new tires for his F-250 installed. Then there is sedans you can get them for $50 per tire lol.

Last edited: