Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All the BFG all terrains are t/a ko's has been like that for over a decade. The others are the long trail and such. But regular all terrains are all ko's

wildey475mag

Reaction score
about to put some michelin ltx ms/2 on next week when i do my spring and shock replacements i have the standard ltx on my f-350 and love them so i figure i cant go wrong with them on the suv

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What do you guys think of cooper tires thats what are on mine and they are getting down there and want some recommendations for what to get.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depends on size, and what you use the vehicle for. Are Cooper tires good? Yeah. Is there better tires for same money, probably. Just depends on your vehicle use. Is it a street queen or is it a daily driver that doubles as the sole vehicle that gets you 25 miles off the beaten path to uncle jacks cabin off of the rutted dirt mud trail?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we dont use derogatory language on this forum..."street queens" is a NO NO!!! "Street Crawlers" is the new adopted name for us...lol

just joking...

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like my nitto mud grapplers. Little noisy but no vibrations in steering wheel even with the super lugs on the tires

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we dont use derogatory language on this forum..."street queens" is a NO NO!!! "Street Crawlers" is the new adopted name for us...lol

just joking...

The correct term is "Pavement Pounder".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i thought mall crawler was the pc term. or is that just for the lifted ones that never see dirt like sols?