Trading the Expy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhamilton

Reaction score
So the time has come where I can't justify spending the gas to keep this truck on the road. I'm sorry to say that after 6 years with the truck, I'm trading it in for a GMC Terrain.

Just want to say thanks to all the members on this forum. You have been a big help over the years with your stories of experience and advice.

Take it easy!

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it paid for? Will the Terrain be paid for? Mine is and the way I look at it, I can do a lot of driving for a $350 gas payment vs $350 for a car payment and gas.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A GMC Terrain is something I wouldn't recomend, same with the Chevy Equinox but out of both the Terrain is the better as it sits on a Chevy Colorado frame while the Equinox is a complete unibody, we have a bunch of these at my work (rental cars) and they are shipped to us some what falling apart brand new and so far we have had to fix the brakes on most of them as they didnt work (brake pedale goes strait to the floor vehicle don't stop) and so far we have had 4 where the airbags deployed on the customers while driving dowm the road, and since they are AWD they run in 2WD untill a tire slips then the AWD system kickes in but when it kickes in it's not at the right time and helps make matters worse (we have lots of complaints about this problem) but dont get me wrong as much as a am against these vehicles being on the road they do look good and have plenty of room inside and the pioneer sound system sounds amazing for being stock but GM does sale sale mor of these than Ford does the Edge or Escape and Dodge does the Journy and Nitro.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it paid for? Will the Terrain be paid for? Mine is and the way I look at it, I can do a lot of driving for a $350 gas payment vs $350 for a car payment and gas.
I agree.... I've never had a car payment... just can't bring myself to do it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
saw yesterday that it takes yrs for ppl to see savings when buying a new fuel economy car...said it takes 27 yrs before you see savings with a prius...they listed other cars...minimal time to see savings was 8yrs...price of car plus gas...

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
saw yesterday that it takes yrs for ppl to see savings when buying a new fuel economy car...said it takes 27 yrs before you see savings with a prius...they listed other cars...minimal time to see savings was 8yrs...price of car plus gas...

And the life span of a Prius battery is about 10 years and by that time buying a new replacement battery will cost you more than the car is worth, theres a junk yard selling a prius as a hole thats never been wrecked for 3k becausethe batery is fried and needs replacing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69