turn off Air Ride Suspension alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiteBright

Reaction score
My air ride suspension system had problems so I went the inexpensive route by just installing regular shocks. Now, the air ride suspension alert on the dash randomly flashes and beeps sometimes.

Is there any way to disable this or replace a module with one from a car in the junkyard that doesn't have air ride suspension to turn this annoying alert off?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My air ride suspension system had problems so I went the inexpensive route by just installing regular shocks. Now, the air ride suspension alert on the dash randomly flashes and beeps sometimes.

Is there any way to disable this or replace a module with one from a car in the junkyard that doesn't have air ride suspension to turn this annoying alert off?

Why not try turning the air suspension switch in the driver's side rear panel where the fuel pump safety switch is located to the off position and see if that solves your problem.

OP
OP
L

LiteBright

Reaction score
This removed the very annoying random beep alert, thanks! On start-up however, the flashing alert comes on until you clear it. Fortunately, it stays off after you clear it.

It would be nice to disable the flashing alert completely, but it is a lot less annoying than it was.