Turn signal trouble.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wyattwells

Reaction score
How is everyone? I have an issue with my turn signals. Every now and then they will remain solid instead of flashing, like some vehicles do when a bulb is blown. I'm wondering if it's in the steering column switch and not the flash relay because it only does it a few times a week and sometimes I can flip it back and fourth a few times and it will work again. Any advice?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you replaced the flash relay? I don't think it would be the switch since it just supplies the power constantly once turned on. The relay is what cuts it in and out (causing the light to blink), so that would be my first suspect.

OP
OP
W

Wyattwells

Reaction score
I haven't yet because it works fine most of the time and I thought that if the relay went out it would stay on all the time. Have you ever known them to have intermittent issues?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When flashers fail in the shop most of the time it is a complete failure. If it is happening on one side I would suspect the bulbs on that side. If it happens on both sides then the flasher is suspect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nameisbry