Two questions - 06 expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clemson82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys, just drove down to the beach for the long week-end and two issues came up that I'd like some input on.

First, when you press the brake pedal it makes a "crunching" sound. It's not coming from the brakes themselves, in fact two weeks ago ford inspected them and said they were is excellent condition. You can hear and feel it in or around the pedal itself. Any thoughts? I stuck my head down there and pressed it with my hand but can't determine where it's coming from.

Second is a cruise control issue. The cruise control itself works, you can turn it on, set it, and accelerate with the "+" button, however the coast button does not work at all. To slow down you have to turn it off and then adjust to the speed you want, before pressing the set button again. I'm sure the dealer will charge a fortune to fix this so any help is appreciated.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't knw about the brakes...foe cruise...disengage with brake by slightly pressing and you should her a click...it will do the same as coasting then hit set when u get the speed u want...only workaround

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk