Updated pics of SkyJumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First off, wanted to add that the Ex looks good
Secondly, you made me take some pics
Third...I'm freaking excited for today with this NASCAR talk!

Last edited:

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks GREAT! I like the gen 1's with lift and steel wheels.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow, love all the nascar stuff , i thought i was bad collecting things... Bad ass expy as well jumper :D

ExpeditionDrew

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice job jumper....

But ever since i started watching NASCAR about 15 years ago....#2 was my man good ol' Rusty Wallace....then naturally it went to Kurt Busch we Rusty retired...but Kurts gone now too and i don't know what to do...
by the way I HATE #24....lol me and my dad have a huge diecast collection as well...but he is a Roush guy so most of the stuff is Mark Martin and all the other roush drivers

Expaddiction

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice!,makes em look tougher and the visor too oooowee it'll be perfect then. As far as NASCAR goes...I like Stewart or anyone who shakes things up abit,lol. We'll never see another Dale Sr. ever again, a true legend. Loved watching those races. My wife is a Jr. fan and I am too to an extent by default lol. She got a life size stand up display off a friend who works at pepsi and it's the first thing you see when you enter our house lol. I'm tired of it to be ohnest,but she loves it so no point trying to get rid of it lol.