Weather Tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any of you fine folks with the MAX ordered one of the Weather Tech Cargo area mats? Did you opt for the full size or the smaller version for behind the third row?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You Lincoln owners and your fancy shmancy non-black carpeting. [emoji6]

Back in my day we had bare metal floors and liked it.

(I’m 34...we had carpeting.)
This made me laugh as my early model mustang floor was held together with prayers and positive thoughts for a while.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re using the BTR cargo liner in our Max but we will be getting the BSR cargo liner when the rest of the vehicle liners become available.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This made me laugh as my early model mustang floor was held together with prayers and positive thoughts for a while.
When my dad was in his 20s he had a mustang with a hole in the floor that he and his brother repaired one afternoon by JB Welding flattened beer cans together. I don’t think it was up to IIHS standards.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When my dad was in his 20s he had a mustang with a hole in the floor that he and his brother repaired one afternoon by JB Welding flattened beer cans together. I don’t think it was up to IIHS standards.

We had a '73 Jeep Wagoneer, with hole in 2nd row floor patch with a welded piece of steel. My dad said it made it handle better with the extra weight. i never could get the darn thing up on two wheel to prove him wrong. ;)

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We’re using the BTR cargo liner in our Max but we will be getting the BSR cargo liner when the rest of the vehicle liners become available.

Thanks, can I ask why switch to the full mat when the "rest" become available?

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the time, our third row is stowed flat and there is a double stroller along with bags of crap (non-woot kind) in the back of the truck and on occasion, it’s loaded up with used car parts. The third row is only used 1-2 times a month when we have family visiting from out of state or we’re going somewhere with a group of friends. We got the BTR liner because initially it was the only thing available.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most of the time, our third row is stowed flat and there is a double stroller along with bags of crap (non-woot kind) in the back of the truck and on occasion, it’s loaded up with used car parts. The third row is only used 1-2 times a month when we have family visiting from out of state or we’re going somewhere with a group of friends. We got the BTR liner because initially it was the only thing available.

Gotcha totally makes sense then, we are out of our double stroller days and since I am getting captains, won't get BSR. Can't wait for 2nd and 3rd row liners.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally the behind second row mat is available for the Navigator SWB. My set is on the way sans behind third row, I figure if I need that one in the future I can get it later.

mssbf2011

Reaction score
Finally the behind second row mat is available for the Navigator SWB. My set is on the way sans behind third row, I figure if I need that one in the future I can get it later.

Artie - I'm still only seeing 1st row available for SWB & 2nd row buckets on WeatherTech. Do you have 2nd row bench in the Navi?