What are you doing to SUV this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well seems like a slow past few days. Guess that's a good thing, maybe all the Expeditions are behaving! Like that would ever be happening. Hope all our members are safe, and dry on eastern seaboard. Here in the Bay Area were getting our Indian summer weather. 80 degree days, pretty toasty for us. Well hope you all have a good weekend, be safe out there. Moose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Well seems like a slow past few days."

How about past few weeks or months.

WOW a new thread Called

What are you doing to SUV this weekend?

Is this going to be anything like the other thread except for a word change

"What did you do to the expy today"

Or maybe a Expy isn't a SUV

Yes another slow weekend on the forum And couple with all the questions in the past few weeks that the OP's don't bother to reply back to when they get responses

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you having a malox moment? Just trying to keep it light, have fun, I'm too old to be serious, that's why I never wanted to be an engineer. Never liked smoking pipes, and carrying a micrometer with me.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's good!

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Time flies for me. 2 full time jobs 17 hours a day for 6 days and one 9 hour day every week keeps the mind occupied and time just goes by like nothing. I'm working that much just to pay off the house faster while I still have my youth. My suv rests on the weekends i tend to either ride with wife in the odyssey or I go cruzing in my g37.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah like they say theirs plenty of time to sleep when were dead. Good for you habbibie! Doesn't that mean sweetheart or loved one in Arabic?

ams2737

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was going to buff and wax my expy this weekend but it's been raining here in NC the past couple of days. If it doesn't rain tomorrow then I'm going to wash,buff, polish, and wax my truck to get it clean from pulling the side molding off

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yeah like they say theirs plenty of time to sleep when were dead. Good for you habbibie! Doesn't that mean sweetheart or loved one in Arabic?

Yea close
From woman to man it means my lover
From man to man it means my close friend (brotherly love)

AMS good luck tomorrow on the weather, my expy I just keep it running, I never washed it & I'm not gonna bother with that any time soon.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's what I heard from a good friend, who's family is from the Middle East.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett