What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mc0311grunt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drug it to my backyard with the jeep. Wheels are locked up so instead of doing the smart thing and unhooking the drive shaft I just threw the jeep in 4 lo and drug the bastard lol

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed the MFS

Now I am no longer flashing my high beams at on coming traffic everytime I hit the turn signal. YAY

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Completely rebuilt the front suspension in the parent's 2004 this weekend. Everything was fairly easy due to large bolts/nuts and low corrosion. Aluminum parts are very nice. Except when trying to press lower ball joints...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Completely rebuilt the front suspension in the parent's 2004 this weekend. Everything was fairly easy due to large bolts/nuts and low corrosion. Aluminum parts are very nice. Except when trying to press lower ball joints...

You can come do mine.. :)

Have the parts still sitting in my garage.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can come do mine.. :)

Have the parts still sitting in my garage.

Haha it really isn't too bad, and I have done it a couple of times now. I'll be out in a couple weekends...! :hidesbehindsofa:

If you plan on doing the front shocks though, best of luck... I could not get the lower bolts on my 97 to come out and ended up having a shop cut them out with a torch.

Last edited:

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got some strobes on order. Amber for my fog lights and reverse lights. And a red visor bar with takedowns.

Irwin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha it really isn't too bad, and I have done it a couple of times now. I'll be out in a couple weekends...! :hidesbehindsofa:

If you plan on doing the front shocks though, best of luck... I could not get the lower bolts on my 97 to come out and ended up having a shop cut them out with a torch.

Front shocks were the easiest bolts to pull on mine when it got the works up front!

I'll admit though I anti-seize everything- I had them off once before and now everything front end wise could come of w/o an impact if needed!