What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1428025293511.jpg

Plastidipped the front wheels. Doing the rear tonight hopefully...that or im driving to the beach with half black half silver wheels.

edit: sorry about the quality and bushes in the way. didnt want to step in the neighbors dog poo on the other side and my phone is a POS.

Edit #2: Finished this morning about 45min before it started raining. Thankfully it is warm and slightly breezy before hand and it dried to the touch almost an hour before the sprinkles happened. Hoping to get another can or 2 and do more coats on all 4 wheels....then its DOOR HANDLES for the love of God.

in other news still sad that trees are a week or so late for blooming....at least its mid 60s though.

9c9c27af58a0f63232d10b51da720115.jpg

Last edited:

MB_07Expy

Reaction score
Put a new ford emblem on the grill a few days ago. Also had to do an oil filter adapter gasket due to a little oil leak.

Have a new shifter handle to install today because the chrome is coming off the original one.

igozumn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed a new radio. Er, mostly installed a new radio. Still need to tidy up wires and put the dash trim bezel back on.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% completed the FX4 conversion the other day and successfully aimed my own headlights. Also got a quote for $950 to clear all the rust an spray the truck with inhibitor. Not too too bad.
e451cda47af5ddd89adc4b71645d182b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't been doing much to the Expy recently. Since we got back from our trip, it's been resting in our garage for the last couple weeks while I am driving around my old F150 in celebration of spring... I should really do another mod so I have a valid excuse to go drive it again.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put a new ford emblem on the grill a few days ago. Also had to do an oil filter adapter gasket due to a little oil leak.

Have a new shifter handle to install today because the chrome is coming off the original one.
How hard is it to the oil filter adaptor gasket? I have to do mine on my 01 5.4 liter

The eXpedition

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I installed the 360 degree Bird view system on my 2012 Ford Expedition, the system that was only introduced for the 2015 Platinum F-150.
36b2uj9hyy6a8gc6g.jpg
5aizn3tk8w6tg4u6g.jpg
xd8faycv00g2zxe6g.jpg

I can post a video for you on YouTube if you would like

The eXpedition

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bird view manufacturer asked me to send him a top view static photo for the expedition so they would incorporate it in the model choosing options for the car static image.
I sent them already,

MB_07Expy

Reaction score
How hard is it to the oil filter adaptor gasket? I have to do mine on my 01 5.4 liter

Really wasn't bad at all. Had it off in less than an hour took my time making sure everything was nice and clean putting it back together. Gasket was about 12 dollars plus a few gallons of antifreeze and oil + filter. Did it about two weeks ago and seems to have solved my issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpember1990