What did you do to your expedition today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread, but I fixed the failed a/c by replacing the faulty blend door motor without having to pull the dash. Also stripped the original alloys and shot them with VHT rattle can base and clearcoat. Rushed that... Definitely a 10-foot job. Waiting on new Hankook all terrain tires to show up at Discount. Way overdue on the rubber replacement.

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nothing special today. just an overall check before the 500 mile trip sunday..also ran a usb cable to the cluster so I can sit my phone there for gps on the way.

really excited about the move and hope the next picture I post has her first set of Florida plates

greasemonger

Reaction score
Installed my, "Excuse me sir/ma'am. I'm sorry to interrupt your candy crush game, BUT THE LIGHT IS F***ING GREEN!!!" horn today 20140515_175923.jpg

Last edited:

greasemonger

Reaction score
In time I'm sure. Got two Broncos that need the train horns as well. I tried to embed the video, but it seems things are a bit different here.

Last edited:

Truknight

Reaction score
Replaced Transfer Case fluid & 2 coils

Now i just have to fix one other thing and she'll ride like new!

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
drove about 1000 miles this weekend. Got about 19.5 mpg out of her. almost at 284k miles and looks like I could get her to 400k no problem.

No issues to speak of and no leaks.

Last edited:

mazdaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Me and a buddy changed spark plugs on Friday to fix a random misfire. He did his previously and knew which tools were needed. He did the passenger side in about 30mins while I closed up the shop. He left and I got to do the left side. He told me the rear one would be a pain, but it didn't take that long. The 3rd one back was a totally different story. The Ford designer that thought it would be a good idea to put a fuel pressure regulator or damper about the coil hold down screw should be kicked in the nuts. After that it wasn't too bad. Took me about an hour and a half on the left side.