What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added Setina pusher bar, finished mounting the Raptor front skid plate and roof rails.
upload_2020-2-22_18-11-21.jpeg

upload_2020-2-22_18-12-6.jpeg

Last edited:

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks very cool. How long did it take to install? And does it affect the front parking sensors at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t have front parking sensors. However, the instructions say it is not compatible with the front parking sensors, collision detection and adaptive cruise control.

I don’t know why it’s not compatible with the latter until I took off the front bumper: there’s a radar (?) module on the front passenger side, where one of the mounting brackets goes. I don’t know what it does but I tie wrapped it back in place. We will see what happens, since the pusher bar is in front of that sensor.

edit: took around 4 hours, but I’m not quick at doing this sort of stuff. It does include cutting holes in the plastic of the front grille for the upper mounts.

Last edited:

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's one. Just got hit by a lady...

Other than the scratches, my windshield washer fluid must have somehow got punctured because it all leaked out.

20200223_200805603_iOS.jpg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's one. Just got hit by a lady...

Other than the scratches, my windshield washer fluid must have somehow got punctured because it all leaked out.

View attachment 34625
Your car wet it’s pants from getting hit... I’ve heard of this happening.

Sucks about the fender bender though, cops and all that or just exchanging insurance?

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your car wet it’s pants from getting hit... I’ve heard of this happening.

Sucks about the fender bender though, cops and all that or just exchanging insurance?

She said that she did not have her insurance card on her, so I got the cops involved. She just wanted to exchange phone numbers and then call me when she got home... yeah, right.

Cops came and was able to pull her insurance for me. I have a documented report that the insurance can reference. We have the same insurance company and I have dash cam footage. I think they will find her at fault. Fingers crossed.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ceramic coated....Clear bra on the entire front clip (front bumper, hood and fenders completely covered), 5% Tint on all glass behind the front doors, 15% on the front doors....OH and had the rear B pillar wrapped in black!

Before & After....

TheMax-Stock.jpg

upload_2020-2-23_18-37-19.jpeg

Last edited:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
She said that she did not have her insurance card on her, so I got the cops involved. She just wanted to exchange phone numbers and then call me when she got home... yeah, right.

Cops came and was able to pull her insurance for me. I have a documented report that the insurance can reference. We have the same insurance company and I have dash cam footage. I think they will find her at fault. Fingers crossed.
I got to install my dashcam!!!