What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyOval

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Schmexy! How do you like them

So far so good, but two days is not much of a test. These tires rate very highly and are extra load for pulling my camper. I will know more at the end of summer if we are allowed to camp that is..... We had about three inches of snow the morning after I took the pic, they were great in the snow.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s funny you mention that ... just had it done last week :)
Very happy with it

I'll be honest, I am mixed on the result. Maybe it needs black wheels to finish the look.

I just have the blacked out C pillar. But with just that, my friend though it looked a lot like his Range Rover.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I am mixed on the result. Maybe it needs black wheels to finish the look.

I just have the blacked out C pillar. But with just that, my friend though it looked a lot like his Range Rover.

It needs folding running boards, 22" wheels and then it would be spot on!

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s funny you mention that ... just had it done last week :)
Very happy with it

interesting - looks like a (virginia) state police wagon now.
I dont think id go as high as you did, IF I do it, I dont intend to completely hide the roof/line, id only do to the door frame/top.

here's my crude mock up -

upload_2020-4-19_10-26-58.jpeg

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A co-worker sent me the red ST badges, so I "converted" it to an ST model. I also enabled the ST boot up splash screen because, why not. :)

Now, the reason he did this was due to my license plate and the star wars "theme". He has a Focus ST. He went with the blue ST badges and had extra red ones so he sent them over to make mine a Storm Trooper (ST) version. LOL.

20200419_163225608_iOS.jpg 20200419_163243371_iOS.jpg

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fake badges? Not my thing. To each their own....

How can you not like fake badges? I’m all in on badging or all out. I pulled all my emblems off my Gen 1 Raptor and everyone would say” didn’t get the big engine huh, that sucks”. I de-badged my Superduty 6.7 diesel. Even took off the stupid FX4 sticker. I was stopped at the pump every other time I filled up. “ hey, that’s not a diesel and you are using the diesel pump”. No, it’s a diesel I just took off that giant ugly belt buckle emblem, It’s ok. Now I added a badge. It’s easily good for 100 extra HP and ****** GM 6.2 owners off at just the sight of it.

c26aebae7db3cf102505d7d49768415d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can you not like fake badges? I’m all in on badging or all out. I pulled all my emblems off my Gen 1 Raptor and everyone would say” didn’t get the big engine huh, that sucks”. I de-badged my Superduty 6.7 diesel. Even took off the stupid FX4 sticker. I was stopped at the pump every other time I filled up. “ hey, that’s not a diesel and you are using the diesel pump”. No, it’s a diesel I just took off that giant ugly belt buckle emblem, It’s ok. Now I added a badge. It’s easily good for 100 extra HP and ****** GM 6.2 owners off at just the sight of it.

c26aebae7db3cf102505d7d49768415d.jpg

Interesting, you really have to do a double take to realize it’s not a factory badge.