What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He goes full chevy in vacation though...”her? No! She’s ugly!” LOL!

ee69c51c96fadc4bf94ce5e75d5628c0.jpg

LOL, mrs. cary is a piece of work, a pathetic internet troll. Sits there waiting and waiting on this forum checking every minute to see if I’m here. LOL, he needs to get a life. Seriously, I feel bad for him, but laugh my ass off at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL, mrs. cary is a piece of work, a pathetic internet troll. Sits there waiting and waiting on this forum checking every minute to see if I’m here. LOL, he needs to get a life. Seriously, I feel bad for him, but laugh my ass off at the same time.

Tell us more about how ****** ford is, how people are dumping them and how bad depreciation is....oh and how awesome your escalade is. Please. b6b8bcb5fcb9e6842ea9ff77705024d0.jpg

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell us more about how ****** ford is, how people are dumping them and how bad depreciation is....oh and how awesome your escalade is. Please. b6b8bcb5fcb9e6842ea9ff77705024d0.jpg

Keep dancing for me, obsessed, sick child.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep dancing for me, obsessed, sick child.

GLADLY. I’ll always be here to call you out.

Prove me wrong. What did YOU do to your 4th gen FORD this week?

75a1f8086c51a53d534b732989644a95.jpg

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GLADLY. I’ll always be here to call you out.

Prove me wrong. What did YOU do to your 4th gen FORD this week?

75a1f8086c51a53d534b732989644a95.jpg

LOL, I’m holding back, being nice to you, you act like a big man behind the keyboard. But I know where you really are, and I’ll happily post it for the world to see.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL, I’m holding back, being nice to you, you act like a big man behind the keyboard. But I know where you really are, and I’ll happily post it for the world to see.

Big man for asking what you did to your 4th gen in a thread about what you did to
your 4th gen?

At least try to make sense.

Now. Tell us again about what you did to your 4th gen that is also ford garbage.

a5a8af5f322dae0515b6fae002f82cfc.png

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big man for asking what you did to your 4th gen in a thread about what you did to
your 4th gen?

At least try to make sense.

Now. Tell us again about what you did to your 4th gen that is also ford garbage.

a5a8af5f322dae0515b6fae002f82cfc.png

Maybe you can tell one of these “crazies” as you call the people on this forum, in person what you did to your 4th gen after your home address is posted. There’s lots of people here who like to trek to the New Hampshire/Mass area anyway, and from there it’s just a hop skip and a jump to your large house, somewhat off the beaten path, a bit rural imo, but they can’t miss your overweight 50ish looking body, strolling along, acting like you’re a real lawyer, who always works from home. You pissed off enough people here where it could be interesting. Me definitely NOT included, you’re not capable of ******* me off, as I think you’re a hilarious joke, full of entertainment value. LOL

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Christ...
When are you guys going to get it over with and make out? Try taking it somewhere that appreciates this? (Yes it's real)
https://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/

In other news... I took my 4th Gen on a drive in the fog. Took pics. Hood mounts hopefully will go on tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Wish me luck!

20200423_180433-01.jpeg 20200423_182018-01.jpeg

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe you can tell one of these “crazies” as you call the people on this forum, in person what you did to your 4th gen after your home address is posted. There’s lots of people here who like to trek to the New Hampshire/Mass area anyway, and from there it’s just a hop skip and a jump to your large house, somewhat off the beaten path, a bit rural imo, but they can’t miss your overweight 50ish looking body, strolling along, acting like you’re a real lawyer, who always works from home. You pissed off enough people here where it could be interesting. Me definitely NOT included, you’re not capable of ******* me off, as I think you’re a hilarious joke, full of entertainment value. LOL

Why on earth does it make you so upset when someone simply asks what vehicle you’re posting about?

Oh and WRONG (though I can understand how compared to your neighborhood it would look rural). Interesting to see how obsessed you are with me though :)

Now. Back to fords...or is it GM’s?

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why on earth does it make you so upset when someone simply asks what vehicle you’re posting about?

Oh and WRONG (though I can understand how compared to your neighborhood it would look rural). Interesting to see how obsessed you are with me though :)

Now. Back to fords...or is it GM’s?

LOL, keep dancing for me, LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69