What is coming for 2012 Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if they make it get 25 with a diesel, it will sell like hot cakes!

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
At the very least drop in the same Ecoboost that powers the F150. I'm still holding out hope that they have something up their sleeve for 2012 and that is why they have been so quiet.

RTX 17

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At the very least drop in the same Ecoboost that powers the F150. I'm still holding out hope that they have something up their sleeve for 2012 and that is why they have been so quiet.
Big X2 on that one, ever driven an Ecoboost? I recently test drove one but it was in the Flex.. Wow... would be nice in the Expy though. Doug

RTX 17

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thrumcap ,I see you are from Mass. Where are you located? I'm in No. central, worcester co. Doug

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
North Shore. I have never driven an Ecoboost but like the sound of it.

RTX 17

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice, we spend May thru Oct. wknds up in Cape Neddick Me. Are you near Beverly, my daughter would really like to attend Endicott when she graduates HS in 3 yrs. i love that area and up to Kennebunk Me. Doug

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It seems odd how quiet Ford is about potential changes for the 2012 Expedition. Will there be new engine choices? MyFord Touch? Body changes? When does this information usually become public?

Thrumcap!

This is Seni again with Ford Customer Service. You really can't wait to see that Expedition, huh? I don't blame you, I'm anticipating that it is going to be great. As you mentioned, it would be pretty neat to see all this new technology in the Expedition. I assure you that as we get closer to its summer launch, I will let you know about the 2012 changes. As far now, I'm just as in the dark as you are. If there are any other questions I can answer for you, just let me know.

Seni

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
Very nice, we spend May thru Oct. wknds up in Cape Neddick Me. Are you near Beverly, my daughter would really like to attend Endicott when she graduates HS in 3 yrs. i love that area and up to Kennebunk Me. Doug

I'm in Boxford- only 15 minutes from Beverly.

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
Thrumcap!

This is Seni again with Ford Customer Service. You really can't wait to see that Expedition, huh? I don't blame you, I'm anticipating that it is going to be great. As you mentioned, it would be pretty neat to see all this new technology in the Expedition. I assure you that as we get closer to its summer launch, I will let you know about the 2012 changes. As far now, I'm just as in the dark as you are. If there are any other questions I can answer for you, just let me know.

Seni

Thanks, Seni. Looking forward to the news!