what is your expy ridding on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sitruc_btb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How are the 3.55 gears holding up to your 35s?
So far so good. I inspected the rear diff earlier this year. Checked fluid condition, and installed an aftermarket cover. Gears are in good shape. Vehicle still has some oomph when I step on it. Gas mileage is probably terrible. I don't stress the drivetrain much at all. My parents have been driving this beast with 35's since 50k miles. Has 127k now. Never had any issues. Of course it hasn't been abused really.

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
305/65-18 on Lightning wheels (reps)

Exp_drvr_qrtr.jpg

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the headlights from Reece and the lift on Tyrell. Any more info on these two Expys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jason Tyrrell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the headlights from Reece and the lift on Tyrell. Any more info on these two Expys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My Expy has 2" rear coil spacers and 3" front lift keys but only cranked 1/4 of the way and custom front diff drop for CV joint angle

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Expy has 2" rear coil spacers and 3" front lift keys but only cranked 1/4 of the way and custom front diff drop for CV joint angle
The CV joint angle is one of my concerns with lifting this thing at all... only looking at doing the 3/2 lift, but still worried about it increasing stress on an already "old" system (18 years old with 167K miles on it)... when I used to race, one axiom that was omnipresent "If you want to play, you have to pay"...