What Should I Do Next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What do you guys think I should do to my truck next?

I'm painting the hitch and beige trim soon, but I'm sick right now so I can't do much.

I'm looking for exterior mods as well engine/interior mods.

Budget isn't really a factor... I don't mind putting money into my truck, I feel like it's worth it.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best bang for the buck..... edge CS programmer.... will make a big difference in power and adjust for even bigger tires...

or my personal favorite mod FABTECH 6"!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
big brake kit? i dont know how many times i wished my truck stopped better

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just get some ebay brakes. that will help. and if budget isnt a big deal get an edge. either the cs or cst like i want!

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
big brake kit? i dont know how many times i wished my truck stopped better

just get some ebay brakes. that will help. and if budget isnt a big deal get an edge. either the cs or cst like i want!

best bang for the buck..... edge CS programmer.... will make a big difference in power and adjust for even bigger tires...

Definitely going to get a programmer once I find the best deal. The front windshield visor is cool, I wanted one before... but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me anymore. As far as brakes go... I too wish my truck stopped better, I was reading some other posts from you guys about ceramic brake pads. Those will definitely come into play once it's time for some new brakes.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Walnuts would you mind sending a link to that chrome antenna you have on the back as well as the rear deflector?

And is swapping out the fuel door pretty simple? Just take off the two torx screws?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best deal on a edge programmer... try to make it to a jamboree and talk to a edge rep thats what I did and saved a lot....

rear deflector I stumbled upon on ebay a while ago....

fuel door is just those torx bolts really simple to do...

antenna? if your referring to my cb antenna it is a 3ft firestik antenna and a firestik ss-204 vertical door jamb mount... all bought off ebay

ebay brakes work great.... have had mine for 7 months now and stop the 37s while towing a 17ft bowrider boat...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hmmm... i hope theres an edge rep at tds in a few weeks. i would really like a discount! haha but my expo isnt going. were taking the heeps... i mean jeeps.