WHAT TOOL have you bought recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a whole boatload of tools including work lights, sockets, drill bits, jacks, a torque wrench and a 2 ton shop crane over the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
God, almost all of the tools I have purchased were because of my RSX. But the only one I can think of that was with the Expedition in mind was my jack. I got a 2.5 ton low profile, long arm jack that can lift up to around 23" high. I bought it for the RSX, of course, because of the low and long nose, but I wanted something that would lift the weight of the Expy and be able to get it high enough to get the wheels off. I could have gotten a better jack that would be more Expy friendly, but then I wouldn't have a good jack for the RSX.... It is a trade off I'm very happy to live with since 99% of my car jacking (not theft) is done on the RSX.

DUNE RCR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Innova 3160 obd2 scanner. Bought it a couple months ago. Love this thing. I can scan nearly everything. Wife was pissed cause it cost me nearly $300 off amazon. She wanted me to buy the basic one from advanced. Lol