What's the BIGGEST thing you put in the back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcwaltz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put two full size APC rack server enclosures inside mine and was able to close it. Tight fit but man its nice when you are moving server gear from location to location.

GalaxyPilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
190 lbs St Bernard
But for real I've tried to fit a few large bookcases/desks and I can attest that there is a hump (2011 EL) that always gets in the way

eluther3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just put an old 50 inch "fatback" tv set in the back to take it to its final resting place. Must have weighed a couple hundred pounds

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Not the biggest but the heaviest is in my expy right now, a 5.4 triton 3v is in the back of it. With the pallet it's on, the total weight is 683 lbs... Strapping it down turned out to be a nightmare!

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Strapping it down turned out to be a nightmare" haha i bet being there's not really nothing back there to strap to beside's the 3 row seat thingys

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a bad thing a couple of times. 1100# of salt/sand mix. The suspension compressor ran under 10 seconds to correct it though.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wondering if a four wheeler/3 wheeler "bigger then a 125" will fit ?

i remember back in the late 90's father had a 250 sx 3 wheeler an would load it in the back of his 87 Suburban just had to fold the handle bars down

What's the BIGGEST thing you put in the back ???

My mother in-law!