Which expedition do you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Nugler

Reaction score
2000 Eddie Bauer

Picked up my "new" tow vehicle last night.:D
'00 EB 5.4, 98k, Tow package, Red with Tan leather, to drag around my vintage Airstream trailers.
Appears to have everything except Nav and a spare tire. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to the local salvage yard this weekend. lol.
For a '00 this vehicle is immaculate. After upgrading the fluids to synthetic and making a few shake-down runs I'll see if we need to do any torque tuning.;)

Tom.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
I see someone woke this puppy up from a very long nap!

WOWHO-40165624-IMG_0675.JPG

2007 SVT

-- Chuck

croatone

Reaction score
I have a black 2002 eddie Baur 4x4 with all options except air ride. Has factory sunroof and all4wd

01blkgt

Reaction score
2006 EB with pretty much everything. Gonna be the only vehicle that stays bone stock in the family and loving it.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by
99 XLT 4.6L

Bought it new. Still get stares & thumbs up when others pull up to it, and it's all stock. Wedgewood Blue in color.

Best vehicle I've owned

I've got the same truck. Is the paint on yours good? I find the paint isn't the best, and is chipping quite a few places.

tslice

Reaction score
Slice's 98 Expy

My 98 Plain Jane XLT...not new to you but spankin' new to me! I like all of the dropped down shiny rides on this site but I'm going the other direction. I want the more aggressive "get out of my way or I will roll over you" look. Just got it a week ago and shopping for off road aftermarket add ons...wheels, winch, cargo rack etc...

Took the running boards off and am installing side steps today. Running boards are for my grandma and she's dead.

mail

Last edited: