Who has the World's fastest Expedition? Me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackedoutlimited

Reaction score
BlackedOutLimited:

I saw 5star's maroon ecoboost expedition. So they made 565/621 Hp/tq... Cool... Pretty sure my expedition will have over 700whp. Closer to 900 if i use meth. Im also kind of curious why you would think mine is slow? Did you read through my build? Honestly you have not burst my bubble nor have taken offense. Thanks for the comments. Did you know of any other fast expedition's?
Yours can’t even run!

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
Blackedoutlimited: Thanks for your comments. Im not sure why your so negative though? I have worked hard to get where im at, and im quite proud and excited for my build. Despite your salty comments im curious why your not rooting for the build? You like ford expeditions right?

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
Few more up
A little something special 2 drop on the 5.4 3v... Ported 65mm twin blade Ford performance tb, Blow By Raising tb adapter plate...
Lol... was anyone curious how I got this Ford Performance Intake manifold on my 5.4 3v motor?

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
New part came in today. This 1 part alone has been said to add 100hp... idk about that, but I guess we will see!

Steve Morris is the man!

Attachments

• 20220301_130813.jpg
    20220301_130813.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 23