Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I might use it sometimes...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nah, it's not worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all. I rather use the forum.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tech

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently getting my Wiki on its feet for some other things, but I thought I would see if you guys would like me to make a section of it for things like different mods, upgrades, typical maintenance stuff so we could have a place to point people when they want to do something to their Expo that others have done...

Feel free to shoot me back with any questions or suggestions.

P.S. I am not looking to take away from this forum but to enhance it more than other forums so I apologize if I made anyone upset.

Thanks,

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, anything that give more info can't be bad :)

A how-to on brakes would be cool. From what I'm reading, it shouldn't be more than an afternoon job, and it would be nice to save some money on installation. :)

jbitzer

Reaction score
I would definitely agree. I think any community of members who come from different backgrounds and have different technical and mechanical skills but who share a common bond such as the vehicle they own, we all have something to gain from having sharing what we have learned.

Would be great to have a place where we can look for information specific to our vehicle such as trim type and year.

Great idea!

OP
OP
T

Tech

Reaction score
Alright, I will start making a new section then for us Expedition Enthusiasts. I will let you know as soon as I have it up. :)

Thanks,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50