Would this make you cry or what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Thinking the same thing....lol.

This reminds me..... might need to increase the coverage on my expy. I'm afraid if it ever got totaled it would not cover the value of what I have in it.

can you even do that? I mean its not a classic as to where you get an appraisal and have it insured for a certain amount...I have full coverage on mine through AAA....they just paid 4k for the repaint...but Kelly blue book only puts it around 3500.00....I know it well worth 6k or more...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
can you even do that? I mean its not a classic as to where you get an appraisal and have it insured for a certain amount...I have full coverage on mine through AAA....they just paid 4k for the repaint...but Kelly blue book only puts it around 3500.00....I know it well worth 6k or more...

I had did it with my Stang with usaa. I believe I just gave them a "replacement value" and they adjusted my premiums accordingly. I don't remember it affecting the premiums greatly.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I'll email that to Wrecks to Riches on Velocity. I'm sure they can fix it.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure anybody with money can fix this with no problem because there's a guy here in Tooele Utah where I live that took a 78 Ford F-250 extra cab that was sadly burnt like this 08 and rebuilt it from the ground up and sold it for $14k.

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I'm sure anybody with money can fix this with no problem because there's a guy here in Tooele Utah where I live that took a 78 Ford F-250 extra cab that was sadly burnt like this 08 and rebuilt it from the ground up and sold it for $14k.

It seems to me it would be very much cost prohibitive to do so with a 2008 in that condition.