XM Radio installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

98Expedition

Reaction score
images arent to good because i compressed them alot to post them. think the install turned out really good. no wires showing, and antenna is hidden and picks up very good.

66horse

Reaction score
I love the hidden antenna post! I can even see the damn thing.

installation is nice.

I am currently trying to figure out a clean way to mount my delphi Xm SkiFi. There are not flat smooth portions on 97 expy to mount is to.

66horse

Reaction score
Wow I jsut checked out the commander setup. I think I might move the Skyfi to the 66 Bronco and install a commander just like your in my expy. Nice setup, thanks for the pics!!!

chile

Reaction score
where'd you install the tuner? i got a pioneer set up and am deciding where i wanna put my tuner...

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys are killin' me!

I'd give...well...something!...to be able to use XM radio!

We got 6 stations of Hawaiian music to choose from here! grrrrrrr...

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks nice. My only question is..........Isn't there any other way to get the antenna wire to where the hidden antenna is? Using the door jamb reminds me of when the local homies would run a power wire from the battery to the amplifier and wonder why it would always short out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69