04 Screaming Yellow Expedition 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice. always thought about going yellow but never did. should look good lifted with black rims. cant wait to see it.

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
Yeah I'm excited for it to come in so we can get it on. I was considering painting the cladding but that's why I went with the black wheels. Plus if I do any mild off roading I won't have to worry about scratching up the paint on my cladding.

I rolled the wheels out beside it yesterday and the matte black rims match my cladding pretty good, luckily I don't have the infamous random fading cladding panel problems I've seen on some of these.

As far as a decal I was thinking either FX4, Amarillo, or getting something like a Tonka decal made for it.

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
20100715145530.jpg

After my brother aligned it for me with the stock rims and tires and the lift.

20100715162430.jpg

Beside my old truck I sold to my dad. For comparison it's a 4x4 08 Harley F-150 with 33x12.50's on it.

20100715162639.jpg

Wheel turned comes close, when backing up and hitting the gas it barely rubs. Gonna let it rub for a day or two so I know where and how much to trim.

20100715170228.jpg

All done just going to do a few final touches, wash it, and get some fx-4 decals for it.

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it... but I would get the gray plastic line-x, herculined or my favorite raptored... basically same stuff but black will look a lot better than the gray IMO but overall still looking good...

http://www.tcpglobal.com/detailsupplydepot/dsd18.aspx

my friend has been using it at his body shop and its held up well on rockers... my plans are to get all my tan trim painted with raptor as well as my roll pan..

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. any plans to add fender flares? I think they would look real good on there.

OP
OP
F

fat nick

Reaction score
I like the liner idea. Sem makes nice products. Id like flares but gotta shop and see what's out there for these trucks

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nick are you the same Nick that used to have the GTO and was over on the local hampton roads forums? If so small world...