'07 Check engine light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msport

Reaction score
Ignition coil connector? Try wiggling the connector while the engine's idling...

OP
OP
Motorcity muscle

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for reply's, did put on complete coil, boot and spring. Will double check coil connector, have seen a couple people have had this #3 issue but no solution that I have seen. Might need to see if coil is getting the full twelve volts at mid throttle, Msport has a good idea to track down.

Goofy173

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As many have said, it's the injector. Looking elsewhere is looking for what it won't be

Dustin Gebhardt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had intermittent misfires on my 07 until I replaced all of the pigtails going to the coils. I think a pack of 8 was around $20 and it took me under 2 hours to cut, solder, and shrink wrap them. #4 and #8 were a PITA to do.

fuzzmanmatt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a miss like that, did all the same stuff, turned out the connector on the injector had broken during the engine swap and worked its way loose.

ridge

Reaction score
maybe you should try cleaning the contacts for the coil and injector. the pulse from the pcm can not go through corrosion or grime.