07 Expy limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atman246

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good day folks. I'm new to the forum as i've just joined today. I recently purchased an 07 and am looking for a decent steel front bumper upgrade. I live up in the chilly northeast and recently drove up onto a snowbank and consequently ripped parts of the plastic bumper off. I'd like to purchase something that's not going to break the bank,$300-700 dollar range. Any ideas? Thanks for any input. Atman246

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Check some of the past posts. A few weeks back their were some posts about bumpers and such. With vendors information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good day folks. I'm new to the forum as i've just joined today. I recently purchased an 07 and am looking for a decent steel front bumper upgrade. I live up in the chilly northeast and recently drove up onto a snowbank and consequently ripped parts of the plastic bumper off. I'd like to purchase something that's not going to break the bank,$300-700 dollar range. Any ideas? Thanks for any input. Atman246

$300-700 is your budget? I'm sorry but that won't even get you a new stock bumper cover after paint etc...

If you would like a good steel bumper replacement like a ranch hand look into "iron bull" or "buckstop truckwear". Both literally have google images of them on gen3 expeditions.

Most of those will be $1,500+

GalaxyPilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the price, might as well go weld a crazy mad Max bumper. Might look cool, but not exactly the expy style

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There might be some used police bumpers made for SSVs floating around somewhere?

It wasnt the goto cop car model, but a police/government version DOES exist, and many PDs slap on front battering rams on any vehicle they acquire....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69