15.5" screen w/Sync 4A - voice commands for fan speed, seat heat/cool?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On the 2022+ Expeditions with the standard center stack the "lever" for the fan control is easily found without looking because it sticks out and it's dead-center in the stack.
Yes. I’m aware, I still think nearly all people do glance to see what they are trying to or are about to touch. Fan sticking out or not, under normal drive conditions I think it is intuitive to look at what you’re about to do. Not saying people need to turn their head or stare and completely remove focus from the road, just like changing lanes and someone glances to the right to check a blind spot.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes. I’m aware, I still think nearly all people do glance to see what they are trying to or are about to touch. Fan sticking out or not, under normal drive conditions I think it is intuitive to look at what you’re about to do. Not saying people need to turn their head or stare and completely remove focus from the road, just like changing lanes and someone glances to the right to check a blind spot.
Much easier than reaching for a touch screen. Because how many times have you reached for a touchscreen button and hit a dip or bump in the road and "missed" the button on the screen? It happens to me daily.

Zomarbuckstar

Reaction score
22 expy platainum with 15"..... controls are a PITA. rather have knobs and buttons. but I'm adapting and the voice control on temp is very nice.

OP
OP
nationalgallery

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971