2000 Expedition Raptor Quick Sketch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_L_Masterson

Reaction score
So I got a 2000 Expy and had to try my skills at a Ford (Chevy guy. Only Fords I normally do are old hotrods.)
So I got skills in the art world...especially vehicles. So I took some parts and ingenuity and threw it in a WIP half hour sketch. Enjoy.

1489443822252-2109444873.jpg

By the way, I used Ford's thought process in designing the Raptor (which I will do if I get around to hackin up the Expy) and cut the outside edge of the front fenders and in real life I would addto 1.5 to 3" strip of metal all the way around the front fender. I know thats how they did the original concept. Its plain to see. Then cut the rear wheel arch out, extend it out to match the front, pie cut and bend the sheetmetal out, fill in the gaps and seal her up.

PS...sorry for the blurry pic. Raining out. And RaptorRex was a random dino name I found meaning King Raptor. Doesn't sound that great though so I prolly would find a different name. I like this design personally.