2003 Lincoln navigator check advancetrac after changing alternator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bedrck46

Stamp, I'll answer that question. how old are you? I can remember the start of the Korean war.
Truman was President. You can do the math but you already know the answer LOL

B

bedrck46

Oh and also when I was just a teenager.
The dead sea was just sick

B

bedrck46

Ok I am going to offer you a bit of help This is a procedure to test the circuit involved in the advancetrac system
I would like for you to preform this test

Key in OFF position.
Disconnect: Stability Assist Switch C280.
Measure the voltage between the stability assist switch C280 pin 6, circuit 640 (RD/YE), harness side and ground.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course you could always go and get a Clymer, Haynes or Chilton and hope they have the diagrams that are specific to your year and model and after you do then you will realize that you just pissed money away

I almost bought one...so dont for other repairs? How much for a decent scanner for a beginner?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
king.Brad, what if I or others go on vacation for 2 weeks and don't monitor the forum while sucking down Margaritas on the beach? If no one else answers you then you wait until I/we get back.

Manuals are another tool for your toolbox - that you should have anyway!
This isn't the last problem your going to have with your vehicle anyway. Manuals will save you time you shouldn't waste plus give you a heads up on what your getting into before turning the first wrench. By having the manual, it allows you to assist others on the forum by giving accurate information derived from the Ford knowledge base.

This is a question just out of curiosity, how old are you? Reason I ask is that I used to teach high school when I lived in South Fla. The students didn't want to read anything - they wanted it shown to them. What they didn't realize is the amount of information they miss by not reading. If you don't
want to answer that is fine.
And if ur going to read the comments on here...might as well read the manual

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...reading is fundamental...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50