2003 Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davemolina

Reaction score
My wife purchased a set of front and rear Ford factory mudflaps for a 2003 Expy with factory running boards. Only problem is that they were bought on Ebay and they are platinum colored. I have an EB expy with the tan running boards. So anyone want a set of mudflaps? I will sell both front and rear for $40.00. Kits include written instructions and the hardware to install them. On a side note, these fit the 2003 EB Expy like a glove too bad they are not the right color. Any questions should be sent to [email protected].

David Molina
Orange, CA
2003 EB Expy.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you thought of just painting them black. Though it's not the same color, black is still a nice complement.

OP
OP
D

Davemolina

Reaction score
They are what Ford calls "platinum" in color, which is just a shade from black. They just don't look right because unlike regular mud flaps, these are molded to fit the factory running boards and create a sort of ground effect if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev