2006 driver's side mirror motor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billycuth

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I broke my driver's side rear view mirror motor and had to get a new one. My expy is an 06 EB and it has the mirrors with the signals on them.

The mirror motor I pulled out of the car is different than the one I received from Horizon Ford. There were only two options - one with memory, or one without memory. I ordered the one with memory and got this:

large_1.jpg

I don't have a pic of mine right now, but it has 4 points that the disk connects to the motor and this one only has 2. Further more, mine has 2 plugs (the 4 slots fit one plug and then mine has a separate smaller plug)...

I am confused because I have scoured the web and I do not see anything else out there. Very irritating. Any ideas?

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I broke my driver's side rear view mirror motor and had to get a new one. My expy is an 06 EB and it has the mirrors with the signals on them.

The mirror motor I pulled out of the car is different than the one I received from Horizon Ford. There were only two options - one with memory, or one without memory. I ordered the one with memory and got this:

large_1.jpg

I don't have a pic of mine right now, but it has 4 points that the disk connects to the motor and this one only has 2. Further more, mine has 2 plugs (the 4 slots fit one plug and then mine has a separate smaller plug)...

I am confused because I have scoured the web and I do not see anything else out there. Very irritating. Any ideas?

Maybe SG towing can help you...he has experience on these! :biggun: