2007 expedition el xlt crank no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're probably close to a 0% chance of someone on the internet telling you specifically what is wring with your truck when they aren't there looking at it. You're pretty bad at giving them the follow up to questions they need answered for a virtual diagnosis.

You think its an electrical problem because you crank the vehicle enough it kills the battery? That's literally how you kill a battery the quickest, cranking something that won't start. What all could go bad? The entire vehicle can go bad sometimes one piece at a time ..pick a random part as the odds are equal across the board.

What test and fee are you talking about? This a free internet forum...

OP
OP
F

FordManchinic

Reaction score
You're probably close to a 0% chance of someone on the internet telling you specifically what is wring with your truck when they aren't there looking at it. You're pretty bad at giving them the follow up to questions they need answered for a virtual diagnosis.

You think its an electrical problem because you crank the vehicle enough it kills the battery? That's literally how you kill a battery the quickest, cranking something that won't start. What all could go bad? The entire vehicle can go bad sometimes one piece at a time ..pick a random part as the odds are equal across the board.

What test and fee are you talking about? This a free internet forum...
When you find the website that gives you the guaranteed fix let us know. We'd like that too. People give their time freely and don't expect to be browbeat if they don't have the answer that you want to hear. Try somewhere else.
If you don't have any answers don't waste your time texting

OP
OP
F

FordManchinic

Reaction score
Behavior/Language like this will not be tolerated.
If u have nothing that retains to the issues of the vehicle please **** off. Thats the only this im looking for advice.. And you obviously cant read plenty of people answered my reply with the information i posted.

lwbrown05

Reaction score
If u have nothing that retains to the issues of the vehicle please **** off. Thats the only this im looking for advice.. And you obviously cant read plenty of people answered my reply with the information i posted.
You're right. Plenty of people have answered you with the information you have given and unless im mistaken your vehicle still doesn't start. Looks like you're gonna have to pry open your wallet to get it going and guess what, mine still works. So I will **** off as you so eloquently put it and when I'm done doing that I will DRIVE away.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If u have nothing that retains to the issues of the vehicle please **** off. Thats the only this im looking for advice.. And you obviously cant read plenty of people answered my reply with the information I posted.
I have read your posts, and the members that are trying to help (and you berated them) asked legitimate questions.
You have only told us symptoms, your guesses and what parts you have thrown at your problem. All without a single punctuation in the first post which makes it even more confusing.

So, if you are to fix your vehicle you need to start diagnosing the problem and run some tests.

OP
OP
F

FordManchinic

Reaction score
If u have nothing that retains to the issues of the vehicle please f××× off. Thats the only this im looking for advice.. And you obviously cant read plenty of people answered my reply with the information i posted. Might not
If you don't have any answers don't waste your time texting

You're right. Plenty of people have answered you with the information you have given and unless im mistaken your vehicle still doesn't start. Looks like you're gonna have to pry open your wallet to get it going and guess what, mine still works. So I will **** off as you so eloquently put it and when I'm done doing that I will DRIVE away.
Only a troll would say that But if you where about to read or comprehend.. I have all the parts i have two more trucks that i can use. And i do the work myself. And even if i did have to spend how is that your concern... @Yupster Dog this is exactly the problem look at this. This person said nothing But trolling. So block him off of my post.