2007 Expedition no tail lights, fuse is good, bulbs are good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elktalk101

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Expedition that has no park lights, which include the blinkers and Licence plate light. i have checked every thing that I can think of but with no wiring schematic this is tough. The dash lights do work and also my break lights work. Blinkers work in the front but not in the back. I would appreciate it if anyone has had this same problem and has a fix. The trailer light circuit works so I think that the light switch should be O.K.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These may help...

Attachments

• 90-01.pdf
    183 KB · Views: 13
  • 90-02.pdf
    194.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 90-03.pdf
    183.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 90-04.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 7

skeeter

Reaction score
You said the back half of the truck is inoperative, the front half works and we're dealing with OEM lighting. Take a look at grounds G400, G402, connector C410 (90-4) because you said the trailer circuit works and the trailer circuit is before C410. If they (grounds and connections) look good then find the Smart Junction Box since that's where the signals get processed and distributed. Check connections (look at pins/sockets for corrosion, dirt, etc.)

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have them (92-2 & 92-3) but can't get to them. My computer finally died, a fatal bsod with memory dump then nothing on reboot. "She" was an older gaming computer donated to me by my son. As the end was nearing it would run ten minutes then auto reboot. That setting was deselected on the recovery tab. Made watching videos annoying. Gone to the great electron above...

Maybe Bedrck47 can post the diagrams for you.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is perplexing. I'm just confirming: Your left, right, and center brake lights do work?

Not really PERPLEXING The brake lights and the tail lights are two different circuits feed from different fuses I will be posting some prints for the OP shortly