2007 ford expedition body mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommyt

Reaction score
Guys searching the internet is like going down a rabbit hole of no answers. I need to replace the body mounts on my 07 expedition all I can find it doorman 924-064 front position 1 mounts. Are all the mounts the same can I just order 8 of these or does anyone have a link or part # of what they used. I've spent hours on the phone and online to just come up empty handed.
Thank you in advance.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try searching info on 2003-2006, 2009-2013, or 2014-2017, see if they come up with one type of part or many

Afaik all the metal bodywork is pretty much the same from 03 to 17 so the mounts would probably be the same or same-ish

OP
OP
T

Tommyt

Reaction score
I went to ford my buddy gets 25% off so I just ordered the right ones. Paid 380 including tax for all mounts and a print out of which goes where . Thank you for the reply . I will update when I get parts and finish the install so others can have the info.

TxCamper9

Reaction score
I have also been searching for the body mounts for awhile. I replaced them on my 2006 F350 with the polyuethane ones made by energy suspension and they worked great. It stinks that thay don't make them for the older Expeditions.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to ford my buddy gets 25% off so I just ordered the right ones. Paid 380 including tax for all mounts and a print out of which goes where . Thank you for the reply . I will update when I get parts and finish the install so others can have the info.ar
What is wrong with the body mount? Are they bad? How do you know they are bad?

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to ford my buddy gets 25% off so I just ordered the right ones. Paid 380 including tax for all mounts and a print out of which goes where . Thank you for the reply . I will update when I get parts and finish the install so others can have the info.
Do you have the part numbers for the body mounts?

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is wrong with the body mount? Are they bad? How do you know they are bad?
My question as well. I have been underneath my 2001 looking for rust and the mounts (except for radiator bracket) all look well, no rust no apparent cracking rubber. Is this a cold weather problem?

tommyddsr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not a cold weather problem. My 2009 has lived in VA it's whole life and I have two bad body mounts. How do I know? Virtually no rubber left in them and an exposed bolt. What rubber is there just breaks away by hand.

timo482

Reaction score
the real question is how to get the bolts out.. my ones right in front of the rear wheels are stuck.. several are bad but cant replace any of the upper till they are all apart and lift the body.. 2008 looking for somebody who has actually done it.